FEZ Administration makes the decision on registering a Mogilev FEZ resident.
List of documents
In order to apply for the Mogilev FEZ residence a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur (hereinafter the Applicant) submits the following documents to Mogilev FEZ Administration:
- An application in accordance with the form approved by Mogilev FEZ Administration.
- Duly notarized copies of the Articles of Incorporation (for legal entities). The original documents should be presented during the submission.
- A copy of the certificate of the state registration. Original document should be presented during the submission.
- A document proving payment of the state fee for registration as a Mogilev FEZ resident in the stipulated amount.
- The investment project business-plan developed in accordance with the form approved by Mogilev FEZ Administration. The business-plan of a legal entity that reports to or shares of which are controlled by a republican authority of public administration, another public organization reporting to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, Mogilev Executive Committee should be approved by this public authority or organization.
The investment project in accordance with its business-plan should provide:
- Investments into the project implementation equal to no less than 1 million euro;
- Investments into the project implementation equal to no less than 500 thousand euros, under condition of investment in specified amount within three years from the date of conclusion of the contract on activity conditions in the FEZ;
- Creation and/or development of export oriented and/or import substituting production.
Within 14 business days Mogilev FEZ Administration considers whether the submitted documents comply with legal requirements.
The state fee for registration as a Mogilev FEZ resident is 50 basic amounts.
According to the results of the submitted documents consideration, a draft of the Agreement on conditions of activity in Mogilev FEZ is sent to the Applicant for the decision on registration as a FEZ resident to be made and the Agreement to be concluded. The Agreement is concluded for the duration of the investment project stipulated in the business-plan.
A form of the Agreement is approved by Mogilev FEZ Administration.
A copy of Mogilev FEZ Administration's decision to refuse conclusion of the Agreement and registration of the Applicant as its resident specifying grounds of refusal is sent back to the Applicant no later than the day following the day of this decision.
In case Mogilev FEZ Administration refuses to conclude the Agreement and to register the Applicant as its resident, the registration fee is reimbursed to the Applicant in the order stipulated by the legislation.
The Applicant can appeal against the decision of Mogilev FEZ Administration to refuse registration as a FEZ resident in court in the set order.
The Agreement should be concluded within five days from the day the Applicant has received it but no later than one month after the date of this decision.
The Applicant is registered as a Mogilev FEZ resident on the day the Agreement is concluded and till the Agreement expiration date. The Certificate of registration as a Mogilev FEZ resident is sent (delivered) to its resident no later than three days after conclusion of the Agreement.
If the Applicant does not conclude the Agreement, the paid registration fee is to be reimbursed in the order stipulated by the law.