According to the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July, 18 2011“On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications” an electronic application is made in the Belarusian or Russian languages.
Electronic application of a citizen must obligatory contain:
- surname, name, middle name or initials of the citizen;
- address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- a statement of the essence of application;
- e-mail address of the citizen.
- full name of the legal entity;
- location of the legal entity;
- a stalemate of the essence of application ;
- surname, name, middle name, of the representative who signs the appeal;
- e-mail address of the legal entity..
The answers to the applications are sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated in the electronic application or the answers are sent in the writing form to the address of the place of residence (the place of stay) of the citizen or to the address of the legal entity in the cases stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 “On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications”.
Application is left with no consideration if:
- not submitted in the Belarusian or Russian language;
- the surname, the name, the patronymic, the place of residence (stay) of the citizen is not included;
- The full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, the surname, name, patronymic of its manager or a person authorized to sign the application (for legal entities) are not included;
- Contains a text that can not be read or identified;
- contains obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- subject to review, in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural law, legislation governing the administrative process and the legislation on administrative procedures. In accordance with the legislation there is a different procedure for submission and consideration of such applications;
- contains issues that are not under the authority of the FEZ “Mogilev” administration;
- the deadline for submitting a complaint is missed with no valid reason;
- the re-appeal is submitted that has already been considered on its merits and it does not contain new facts of relevance to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- the correspondence with the applicant is discontinued.